The North Oaks Soccer Club provides a unique development experience for players and families looking for intensified technical skill work that will help players understand the tactical elements of the game. Blast players dare to D.R.E.A.M.
The Blast is committed to playing a high level purposeful possession style of soccer that requires players develop the necessary technical tools of the game in order to involve all players on the field.
1. Serve Three Levels -- all for a more serious soccer player.
• Provide (1) Academy or "Elite" level [U13 - U18]; (2) Developmental [U9 - U12]; (3) Jr. Blast Recreational [U6 - U8].
• Academy and Development programs designed for the serious soccer player interested in high-level technical development and intensive tactical awareness.
(see "Programs" tab in top navigation bar for more details.)
2. Train under D.R.E.A.(M). Development Philosophy.
• As much of a principal philosophy as it is a process, D.R.E.A.(M) development delivers intensified technical work and challenges players into developing greater tactical vision and awareness of the game around the principles of: Discipline, Responsibility, Effort, Attitude and a "fifth" principle each team feels Motivates them.
(see D.R.E.A.M. Philosophy or download D.R.E.A.M. summary)
3. Allow players to balance other interests in their lives.
• NOSC leadership knows from experience, that academy, development and recreational players can find success and still manage multiple interests.
The era of the Blast is here! It's an exciting time to be part of soccer.
As the club continues to establish its commitment to a higher level of play while playing "good, purposeful possession soccer", we will continue to release information about new programs, camps, clinics and our trainig plans. If at any time, you have interest in learning more about the club, please contact our Director of Coaching and Player Development, John Michaelson at: firstname.lastname@example.org